Frequently Asked Questions
- What safety features are available with an Reliable Wheel Products jack?
Safety Load Locks, Power Drive, Remote Operation, Lighting, Hand Protection, Flex Axles, Pressure Gauges, Tonnage Gauges and more. All of our equipment is customizable meaning we can add virtually any safety feature required by your operation.
- Which jack, stand or tire press is best for our equipment?
If you are unsure of which models of jacks, stands or tire presses would best suit your needs, contact us with details of the equipment that you are using and we will do our best to recommend appropriate options for you. Our equipment is used worldwide on Haul Trucks, Loaders, Dozers and Scrapers and is used with CAT, Komatsu, Belaz, Liebherr, Hitachi and others.
- Do we need to purchase direct or can we buy through a distributor?
There are several Reliable Wheel Products distributors throughout the world and working with a distributor is always recommended but not necessarily required. Should you wish to purchase through a distributor, we can recommend one in your part of the world.
- What is the standard lead time on purchasing Reliable Wheel Products equipment?
We typically can produce Jacks, Stands or Manlifts in 1 week depending on workload with 8-10 weeks for our Tire Presses.
- Can you provide product manuals in other languages?
Yes. We can provide our manuals in multiple languages with the purchase of our equipment.
- Which Tire Press models can also function as a safety cage?
All Tire Press models will perform the same function a Tire Inflation Safety Cage.
- Does purchasing parts from other sources void my warranty?
Using Reliable Wheel Products’ replacement parts is always recommended and using replacement parts from other sources can void a warranty.
- Where is Reliable Wheel Products equipment made?
All of our products are made in Canada at our facility in Surrey, British Columbia.
- What is the lifespan of Superlift Jacks
Under normal usage with regular maintenance, Superlift Jacks typically last between 20 and 30 years before needing to be replaced. Our wide-bore cylinders allow our jacks to operate with less oil-pressure than those of our competitors eliminating the need for frequent and costly maintenance.
- What is the life span of a Reliable Wheel Tire Press?
Our Tire Presses are typically operating for 25-30 years before being replaced. Regular maintenance and correct usage can greatly impact the lifespan of this equipment.
- Are Reliable Wheel Product jacks and support stands suitable for rail applications?
- Has use of Reliable Wheel Products equipment ever caused injury?
Since our inception, we have never had a report of any injuries that have occurred while using any Reliable Wheel Products equipment.
- In which parts of the world are Reliable Wheel Products equipment in use?
Reliable Wheel Products can be found in every continent aside from Antarctica.
- Are Reliable Wheel Product Tire Presses suitable for small wheel applications?
Yes. We have a mobile option that will allow for the mounting and demounting of smaller wheels using various tools and including a pump with 2 bead breakers.
- Is Reliable Wheel Products’ equipment customizable?
The fact that all of our equipment is made-to-order allows us to produce equipment that meets the specific requirements of the end user.